1. Like CureSearch on Facebook and tell your friends to do the same!
2. Donate the cost of a night out at the movies and help CureSearch fund innovative research to make treatment possible and a cure probably for kids fighting cancer today and int he future.
3. Doing some last minute shopping? Look no further than Red Envelope! Visit their website today, $10 of every purchase will be donated to CureSearch!
4. Donate $36 for the 36 children diagnosed with cancer every day.
5. Tell you friends that the money raised by CureSearch helps make treatment possible and a cure probable for kids fighting cancer today and int he future.
6. In honor of the 36 children diagnosed with cancer every day, Pro Flowers will donate $10 of every order you make! Be sure to visit their site and help support children’s cancer research.
7. Tell your friends that children’s cancer affects all ethnic, gender, and socio-economic groups. CureSearch is dedicated to funding research to change the odds for those children most at risk.
8. Join one of CureSearch’s events such as the CureSearch Walk or Ultimate Hike.
9. Follow CureSearch on Twitter.
10. Donate to CureSearch because every 40 minutes, a family hears the words “your child has cancer.” A donation makes it possible for these families to receive the best treatment possible at a hospital near them.